I am currently an intern at Mila supervised by Siva Reddy. I recently completed my MPhil in Advanced Computer Science at the University of Cambridge, where I was supervised by Ryan Cotterell. I did my undergrad at the University of Edinburgh, where I was supervised by Shay Cohen. My current research interests are interpretability, explainability and Bayesian statistics.
- 1/10/2020: Began an internship with Siva Reddy, working in word representations for NLP.
- 15/9/2020: Our paper on Intrinsic Probing Through Dimension Selection was accepted at EMNLP 2020.
- 15/7/2020: Completed my MPhil in Advanced Computer Science with a Distinction.
- 8/7/2020: Presented the results of our paper, Machine Reading of Historical Events. Joint work with Or Honovich, Omri Abend and Shay Cohen.
- 7/10/2019: Began my MPhil at the University of Cambridge, Fitzwilliam College.
- 1/7/2019: Graduated from the University of Edinburgh, with First-class honors.